Card front builder thinlits - Stampin Up

When i first saw the 'Card Front Builder' thinlits die i must admit it didn't grab me straight away. I think i thought it looked like too much faff so i decided not to order it. Then i made that deadly mistake that most of us crafters do...i went on Pinterest!!
Needless to say after spending half an hour (okay maybe 2 hours) browsing the cards made by some of my fellow demonstrators i was convinced i needed it too. 

The design i have used was inspired by another Pinterest user 'Stamping Up North', I really liked the way they used the cut out trees to layer back onto the card so decided to make my own version.

The background paper is from the 'Be Merry' designer series paper. I thought this particular sheet worked well with the 'Garden Green' and sprinkle of white looking like snow. 

I ran a square of 'Whisper White' and the tree die though the big shot then used the cut out trees to mount over the top again but placed at different areas to allow the green to show through the cut out sections. 
Lastly adding a sentiment and a gold star to break up the two colours. 

I'm really liking how this card turned out and they don't take too long to make either. 


If you would like to order any Stampin Up products you can do so HERE 24/7

You can email me direct on rachhome@msn.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming soon!

Blog Hop with the Simply Stylish Stampers!